Looking for a Canadian work experience in your field? Click below to learn more.
Looking for highly skilled volunteers or employees? Click below to learn more.
The program that leads to employment for newcomers
Experica 2.0 is a bilingual employment mentoring program funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Its goal is to help qualified newcomers find their first job in Canada in their field of expertise. It facilitates their integration into the job market, by offering practical experience in a Canadian work environment. During this 12-week program, selected candidates will be matched with an employer, assigned to a mentor and monitored by an Experica 2.0 coach. The mentees will then work on projects that will allow them to:
- Perform job-related tasks
- Team working
- Receive support, advice and suggestions to improve their performance
- Have weekly supervisions with their mentor and coach
- Receive employment advice and coaching
- Spend time actively looking for a job
- Participate in job preparation and job search sessions
- Participate in job preparation and job search workshops